Nissan Parts Job Openings
Join a Winning Team
Eden Prairie Nissan is one of the largest family owned dealerships in the metro. We offer a wonderful place to grow your career where a positive culture truly exists.
- Are you tired of not getting paid what you are worth? Earn what you are worth at Eden Prairie Nissan Now!
- Are you making low wages at your current job? Eden Prairie Nissan pays competitive wages for all positions available.
- Are you worried about your retirement savings or worried about not ever retiring? Eden Prairie Nissan offers 401k with employer matching funds from the first day you start
Eden Prairie Nissan is seeking qualified candidates to fill an immediate parts counter position in our parts department. Eden Prairie Nissan is a locally owned and operated business with a fun and energetic working environment.
Parts Counter employee’s work closely with retail and internal customers to perform a variety of customer service, promoting, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the dealerships parts department.
Daily Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Assist customers and technicians
- Deliver parts In company truck
- Answer phones
- Price quotes
- Maintain inventory
- Stock parts
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- ADP/CDK experience a plus
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- The ability to work evenings until 7:00pm and some Saturdays
- Compensation is between $15 and $20 per hour depending on experience.
Interested candidates must be eligible to work in the USA, pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Please apply through this posting for consideration. No phone calls please