Certified. Super Black 2014 Nissan Rogue Select S AWD CVT with Xtronic 2.5L I4 DOHC 16V **CLEAN CARFAX**, **ONE OWNER**, AWD, Super Black.
Recent Arrival! 22/27 City/Highway MPG
Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty (between private parties)
* Includes Car Rental and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Roadside Assistance
* 167 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Price includes $450 nmac cash.
* If you're looking for affordable, basic transportation in a compact SUV that is also roomy, attractive and offers the versatility of all-wheel drive (AWD), the 2014 Nissan Rogue Select has you covered. Source: KBB.com
* Less expensive than most competitors; smooth ride; nimble handling; quick acceleration; comfortable front seats. Source: Edmunds
* From headlights to taillights the stylish Nissan Rogue maintains a perfect blend of classy and sporty, for a look that's easy-on-the-eyes. The color-matched, aerodynamic rear spoiler helps reduce turbulence and drag while enhancing a sporty appearance. The chrome grille gives your Rogue's exterior the durability it needs while maintaining its shine and available 18 inch 5-split-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels give Rogue just the right amount of sophistication. Cargo versatility is right behind you. The standard 60/40 split fold-down rear seat allows a bigger cargo area with room for longer items. Smart details like illuminated steering wheel audio controls and an ergonomically shaped shift knob make for a rewarding long-term relationship. The Rogue also has a completely integrated interface for your iPod, and an input conveniently located in the center console armrest for easy access. The Rogue is an exercise in practicality and efficiency. The 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine gets a remarkable 28 MPG (highway) and is backed by 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque. The Rogue's power steering system adjusts sensitivity according to the speed you are traveling. It becomes more nimble at low speeds, making parking and reversing easier. Plus, the intuitive all-wheel drive (AWD) recognizes the difference between various driving conditions and responds accordingly. So you get extra grip when you need it and maximum efficiency when you don't. Protecting the most precious cargo, the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) includes dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt sensors and an occupant-classification sensor. Also, roof-mounted curtain supplemental air bags provide head protection for both rows of outboard occupants. Finally, front-seat Active Head Restraints help reduce the chance of whiplash injuries. With the Nissan Rogue you are sure to arrive in style. Source: The Manufacturer Summary